Our photography team is focused on providing you with a full Gabby and Tihler experience. Our team will start by helping you choose a package that fits your individual wants and desires. We want to assist you in planning your wedding day vision, by helping you bring it to life. We like to start off by giving all our soon to be's some "practice” ideas based on our experience. When we shoot your event, we will capture each moment with our artistic vision, that you have helped us envision. Finally, we will deliver you an artistic product worthy of the G&T Brand.
In the end, our goal for client service is to create beautiful friendships with each and every one of our couples that go far beyond the day of your wedding. We pride ourselves on always being available to our client/friends, so if you have any questions or would like to reach your master photographer, please feel free to contact us
Our wedding photography philosophy has 5 primary parts as follows:
1. Where words fail, our imagery speaks. Strive to capture the intangible, the inexplicable
2. Many of life's best moments are unexpected. Anticipate and seek these moments.
3. Always appreciate our clients because they enable us to do what we love.
4. Push the boundaries of creativity, using any and every available tool
5. Strive for technical and compositional perfection in every image
We want to help you remember your day and relive it over and over again just as you remembered it. Give you memories t
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
G&T Photography Photo Albums
Add to My Connections