Thrift for Education

Recreation




283 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 Cocoa Beach Rate and review
Is This Your Listing? Are you the owner of Thrift for Education in Brevard County Florida? Send us more details! Claim Your Business Or Contact Us

Description

Thrift or Education is a 501c-non profit thrift store that 75% of profits will go to Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral Schools. The other 25% of profits will be going to Skate to School scholarship. We also will be honoring teachers on Saturdays by giving them a discount.

Upcoming Events

Places You Should Consider

Thrift for Education Photos

Details


Business Listed in Categories

News & Articles

People Connected

Is Thrift for Education one of your Favorite Places?

Add to My Connections

Plug Updates

Say Something or Ask a Question about Thrift for Education

Recommended Ratings & Reviews

11111 Service
11111 Cleanliness
11111 Bang for your Buck
11111 Parking & Accessibility
Rate & Review

Related places

Infinity Yoga and Wellness

82 N Atlantic Ave , Cocoa Beach FL, 32931
Owner, Stephanie Testa, is a certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Practitioner. Ayurveda is the world's oldest form of medicine, incorporating a holistic, natural...

Cocoa Beach Country Club

5000 Tom Warriner Blvd , Cocoa Beach FL, 32931
The Cocoa Beach Country Club is located on a peninsula surrounded by the Banana River Lagoon at the western end on Minutemen Causeway in Cocoa Beach. The...

Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf Cocoa Beach

3811 N Atlantic Ave , Cocoa Beach FL, 32931
Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf offers two 18-hole courses of exciting miniature golf in a tropical fishing village-themed environment. Lighthouse Cove...

Join My Community

321area.com would like to send you latest updates