Mar 17, 2019 | 10:00 AM | Sunday
Get ready for the biggest, liveliest, most fantabulous St. Patrick’s Day celebration you have ever witnessed. We will be partying ALL DAY here at Hogan’s Irish Bar and want to see you here dancing, jigging and jiving along with us.
We will be partying ALL DAY here at Hogan’s Irish Bar and want to see you here dancing, jigging and jiving along with us.
Festivities will begin right and early on St. Patrick’s Day and continue until the last man or woman leaves and shuts the door behind them.
Expect the following and a whole lot more:
- The very best of Live Irish Music. We have rounded up every sinner who could hold and accordion or play a fiddle from our home County Mayo and boarded them on the next ship over!
- No Cover & Family Friendly!
- Lovely Irish Dancers! I am sure many Irish establishments will have lovely dancers but I assure you that our dancers will be the loveliest.
- BAGPIPES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!
- The most delicious Corned Beef and Cabbage you ever tasted. Delicious food this year will be provided by Dat B Good BBQ. If you have not tried some of Lewis’s cooking, you are in for a treat! Expect Corned Beef and Cabbage as well as some other mouthwatering BBQ bites.
- A dizzying selection of Irish beer including Guinness, Smithwicks, Harp and others.
- The largest Irish Whiskey selection in Brevard County! Celebrate Ireland with “The Water of Life”.